On 22/07/2013 10:19 PM, Larry Moore wrote:
On 22/07/2013 5:40 AM, Zoltán Fekete wrote:

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem on asterisk 1.8.22.0  and also on
separate 11.2.1 when sending fax to PSTN.
Tryed with spa-3102, spa-2102, Patton Smartnode 4634, and Zoiper
softphone.
SpanDsp also works without any problem on my box.

As I remember it was a bug in 1.8.1.x that the a=T38MaxBitRate paramater
was sent as "maxBitRate". Without capital "M".

Are you closer to the solution?
I have tryed almost anything and I don't understand why sends the
T38MaxBitRate:2400 parameter.

Could it be because the remote endpoint does not supply the
T38MaxBitRate attribute in its reply which then leads to Asterisk
applying the Minimum Rate to your ATA!?

I am referring to the information around lines 403 & 404 of
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5701207.

Do you know what the Fax Rate was for the connection in
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5701150.

What happens if you insert in your dialplan something like

Set(FAXOPT(minrate)=4800)

Another suggestion might be to set the variable in the peer configuration like;

setvar=FAXOPT(minrate)=4800

Larry.