On 12/31/2013 12:41 PM, Vladimir Mikhelson wrote:
Nick,

You may want to try *97 and *98 to access voice mail.

Regards,
Vladimir

On 12/31/2013 10:23 AM, Nick Olsen wrote:
Greetings all, First time poster, Sorry if this has been answered here
before.

We recently replaced a failed 1.4x asterisk PBX at a customer location.

Voicemail access was setup when the customer dialed *8, This worked in
1.4.

Now, Running 1.6 (I know it's old I had to load it quickly, And that's
what I got working first. It'll get upgraded to 1.8 soon).

The strange part is *8 no longer works.
The only CLI feedback I get is "== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5"

In features.conf, Callpickup *8 is commented out, But just incase I
also changed it to *7 (We don't use that feature).

It appears to be something completely SIP based, As if the call
originates from DAHDI, It works fine..

Maybe it's a context issue. Check the dialplan context for the *8 logic. Crank up the verbosity of the CLI and make a test call. You might have to reboot after the features.conf change.

Adrian