I am trying to make PJSIP work with my Cisco SPA504G phone.  I have no problems
making it work with the chan_sip driver.

When I configure my phone, it indicates the contact was added
-- Added contact 'sip:7001@192.168.9.142:5063' to AOR '7001' with expiration of
3600 seconds

Phone shows green light for the line.

I then attempt to dial extension 1 and Asterisk crashes.  I'm not seeing
anything in the messages log.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, just not sure where to look or how to track
down the problem.
Can anyone offer some hints?

---------------------
pjsip.conf
---------------------

[transport-udp]
type=transport
protocol=udp
bind=0.0.0.0

[7001]
type=endpoint
transport=transport-udp
context=IS
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
auth=7001
aors=7001

[7001]
type=aor
max_contacts=1
contact=sip:7001@192.168.9.142:5063    ; Line 4 on my phone is setup for port
5063.
                                                                   ; I have
also tried without this setting and am seeing the exact same scenario

[7001]
type=auth
auth_type=userpass
password=1234
username=7001

---------------------
extensions.conf
---------------------
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no

[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                             ; Console interface for demo
IAXINFO=guest                                   ; IAXtel username/password
TRUNK=DAHDI/G2                                  ; Trunk interface
TRUNKMSD=1

[IS]
exten => 1,1,Verbose(1,Unrouted call handler)
exten => 1,n,Answer()
exten => 1,n,Wait(1)
exten => 1,n,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 1,n,Hangup()