Dan Cropp wrote:
I am trying to make PJSIP work with my Cisco SPA504G phone. I have no
problems making it work with the chan_sip driver.

When I configure my phone, it indicates the contact was added

-- Added contact 'sip:7001@192.168.9.142:5063' to AOR '7001' with
expiration of 3600 seconds

Phone shows green light for the line.

I then attempt to dial extension 1 and Asterisk crashes. I’m not seeing
anything in the messages log.

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong, just not sure where to look or how
to track down the problem.

It certainly shouldn't crash no matter what you do. Can you get a backtrace[1] and file an issue[2] so we can take care of this? The information you've provided in this email would also be useful. Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace
[2] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

--
Joshua Colp