Le 30/04/2014 15:19, Matthew Jordan a écrit :

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Administrator TOOTAI <ad...@tootai.net <mailto:ad...@tootai.net>> wrote:

    Please, people from Digium, Matt again closed the new bug
    ASTERISK-23689 I opened (clone from 23683) telling that it's not a
    bug. Did he carefully read the comments on the new bug? If not,
    please forward him this email, *it's* a bug or you have to explain
    me why it is not!

I asked you not to clone and issues and to take your issue to the mailing list (which you did, thank-you). Cloning issues makes a mess of the issue tracker, and causes information to get lost.

If your issue is deemed to be a bug, the original issue will get re-opened.

I cloned the issue as it is a bug and I could explain how to reproduce it. If I shouldn't clone the bug, please explain me how to do to inform developpers about new informations concerning a closed bug.

That say, sorry for inconvenience.

--
Daniel