Thanks for the suggestions on the hotel wake-up! Actually, I don't have a hotel, but my earlier request was unanswered because I suppose it was uninspiring. So I used a hard example that was readily identifiable. Your helpful responses led me to the facility I had not managed to find by myself in the docs. Now that I've tried it, and it works, I've got some more specific questions about it's operation...

How does * manage concurrency when processing files in the outgoing directory?

Does it have some kind of intelligence or controlling mechanism which serializes requests based on the capacity of resource combinations required to satisfy the requests?

Or is it just a single thread/processing queue for all requests found in the spool dir?

Also, is there any way to control the sequencing (priority) of the "enqueued" requests? Or is it a random free-for-all?

--
Bill Michaelson - COS, Incorporated - Software Development - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for putting up with my spam filter!