Hi list!

I'm working hard to securing my Asterisk...
Now I deleted all possibility to access the node as "anonymous" and every
call through the proxy will be checked (just known peers are allowed to use
it).
Furthermore, I restricted the registration of my home phones to the Network I
reserved for them and I changed the port on my Firewall, so that I don't use
5060 anymore.

Now I have the problem for my cellphone... I need to register from almost any
IP (at least in Europe), so I can't restrict it.
Well, the password is NOT simple and random.

Now, I tried to register the user of my cellphone using a PC, as my cellphone
was already registered.
And Asterisk accepted this registration... :(

Unfortunately, I didn't found any option to restrict this try...
How can I do it? And, very important, how can I trigger an event
(Shell-Script) if someone tries to register as a peer, that is already
registered or if the login was NOT successful, or even if my cellphone
successfully registered (for example, to send me an E-Mail)?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)