Zitat von A J Stiles <asterisk_l...@earthshod.co.uk>:

On Tuesday 09 Jun 2015, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

Now, I tried to register the user of my cellphone using a PC, as my
cellphone was already registered.
And Asterisk accepted this registration... :(

Did you actually reboot the server, as opposed to simply reloading your
firewall configuration and stopping and restarting asterisk?  I've known some
moderate to severe weirdnesses that seemed to be caused by the kernel
remembering out-of-date routing details.

Well, I'm not sure...
But I can't remember to have configured somewhat for "accept more registration"... Reading an Answer in this list a couple of day ago, I thought, it is not allowed per default...

Unfortunately, I didn't found any option to restrict this try...
How can I do it? And, very important, how can I trigger an event
(Shell-Script) if someone tries to register as a peer, that is already
registered or if the login was NOT successful, or even if my cellphone
successfully registered (for example, to send me an E-Mail)?

Take a look at fail2ban. It monitors log files for error messages, and can add
firewall rules to disconnect IP addresses involved in suspicious activity.

This will not work, since the Firewall is NOT on the Server running Asterisk...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)