> On 17/10/2016, at 4:07 PM, Joshua Colp <jc...@digium.com> wrote:
>
> Matt Riddell wrote:
>>
>>> On 17/10/2016, at 3:43 PM, Luca Pradovera <luca.pradov...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:luca.pradov...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have been working on designs for two different projects, where both
>>> of them would need to use the IBM Watson streaming ASR service.
>>>
>>> Would it be possible to write out the audio frames as they get
>>> recorded? Watson supports 16 bit signed little endian audio, IIRC, but
>>> there are a few other raw formats available.
>>
>> That's the main problem I was discussing at AstriDevCon. There's no way
>> currently to stream the frames to a service.
>>
>> At the moment I'm saving to a file and then sending that file once
>> recording has finished.
>
> The UnicastRTP channel driver allows you to send RTP to a specific target
> address with media. Combined with Chanspy (or Snoop channels in ARI) you can
> duplicate audio from a channel and send it off to where you want.

So originate a new channel, make one leg a UnicastRTP and the other a chanspy
to spy on the channel you're interested in transcribing?

Cheers,

Matt Riddell

http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News)
http://www.venturevoip.com/pabx_on_disk.php (PABX on a Disk)
http://www.venturevoip.com/exchange.php (Full ITSP Solution)
http://www.venturevoip.com/cc.php (Call Centre Solutions)

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference