On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, at 4:33 AM, Benjamin Marty wrote:
> I added the bind_rtp_to_media_address=yes on all endpoints but still the
> same behaviour. The funny thing is that the G711 audio early media works
> and doesn't have that Private IP issue. I was also able to cross check with
> chan_sip on Asterisk 15, exactly the same wrong behaviour. See following
> capture (PJSIP):

As I stated previously in order for media to go to the source IP address and
port, media has to be received from the endpoint. If this doesn't happen then
you'll see exactly this behavior - we'll send to the IP address and port they
told us. There's nothing that Asterisk itself can do in that instance, the
endpoint has to send media or place the correct IP address and port in the
messages.

Was any media received from it?

--
Joshua Colp