IF you use the HAAst or PBXSync solution, you can include/exclude at the table
and database levels.  You can also use SQLite if the data is suitable (and
these products can sync SQLite too).

If you want a non-commercial solution, MySQL’s log rolling may be most suitable.

From: asterisk-users [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf
Of Doug Lytle
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 6:06 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Lightweight ODBC DB

On 8/1/19 5:08 PM, Dovid Bender wrote:

Glenn,

I can't use MySQL as each node currently has MySQL however there is a lot of
data that is stored locally on each box. I may have to take this route if I
can't find something else but that would mean syncing all sorts of data that
does not need to be synced.

If I recall correctly, you can exclude databases.

Doug