If you just want something easy to use out of the box, install the FreePBX distro.

Cheers,

On 4/6/23 11:08 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Anthony,

No, I had no intention of doing any of those things, for I know not what they are or why I would need or want to be doing them. Maybe I should have just stuck with the original idea of installing from Debian distro. I'm exploring the phreaknet option now. If I come up with a running system, I'm just going to leave it that way and work with it as it is.