Hello,

I confirm server and phones are on the same subnet and the phones are able to
resolve local domain also when internet connection os down. It seems to be the
asterisk bug I referenced before. There seems to be some bolcking resolver in
it.

I do not use database related to asterisk. This should be related to the srv
record resolving. It seems quite random time to trigger the issue. When
inspecting logs after internet problems started the issue appeared in one hour
and several minutes. After restart of the asterisk it reappeared in less than
half an hour. When trying to reproduce I was not able to reproduce for one hour
and a half. So I decided to configure srv_lookups=no. I hope the issue is
workarounded now.

But I think asterisk should be fixed. It should successfully start when the
VoIP providers sip server is not reachable, should recover after it becomes
available. And should work locally when it stops to be responding. The tweak of
creating /etc/hosts entry for the sip server and disabling srv lookups should
not be needed. I hope sometimes theese issues will be addressed.

Marek