Iain Stevenson wrote:

.. not sure this applies outside the US - or I'd reach for the credit card.

Iain

--On Friday, March 26, 2004 11:29 am -0500 Chris HARIGA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you pay 8 USD for 1 year support you can download the image :)

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Iain
Stevenson
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 4:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Images

Welcome to the very much less than wonderful world of Cisco software support. When will those guys simply make the software downloadable straight away from their website for a modest fee?

Iain

--On Saturday, March 27, 2004 1:43 am -0600 "Mitchell S. Sharp"