Good Morning,

I'm having an issue with callerid display when calles are placed _from_
an mgcp device (8x8 ata w/mgcp firmware).  Internally, there are several
different sip devices and one mgcp device.  Calls from any of the sip
devices to any other device (sip or mgcp) have name/number displayed
properly by the called party's phone.  Calls from the mgcp device to any
other device display "Asterisk" as the cid name, nothing for number.
Here's what I have in my mgcp.conf for the device:

[2084728800103]
host = dynamic
context = westcomllc
line => aaln/1
callerid = "Jeremy Jones" <103>
nat = no
transfer = yes
callwaiting = yes
threewaycalling = yes
cancallforward = yes
mailbox = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When placing outbound calls (out our pstn gateway), I always replace cid
name/number w/the main number & name of the company, so that direction
it's not an issue -- just internal calls.

Anyone seen this & have ideas about what to do with it?

Thanks,
Jeremy Jones