Jamie Carl wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their help and comments on this. You've all been very helpful. I've actually got outbound calls working on it fine right now without having to change the configuration on the Mediatrix box at all, as I don't have the Unit Manager Software at the moment. Outbount seems to work well but without inbound it means I can't put it in place for general use. I have my 'reseller' tracking down the software for me right now so hopefully he'll be able to find it for me. :)

Asterisk doesn't seem to have any issues working with the APA III-4FXO at all as yet.
Thanks again guys.

There is a linux package called mbrowse that you can use with your mediatrix mibs.
I can get and walk everything in my 1204's.
For some reason I have not had any success with writes, but I have not spent
that much time on it.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option