Bob Knight wrote:

There is a linux package called mbrowse that you can use with your mediatrix mibs.
I can get and walk everything in my 1204's.
For some reason I have not had any success with writes, but I have not spent
that much time on it.

I don't even have the MIBs which is half the problem. I can do certain things using windoze SNMP software, but not exactly being a guru on SNMP i'm guessing that without the MIBs i'm pretty much stuffed.

Anyone with MIBs they can send me?  hehe  Please? :)

Thanks for the info tho. If mbrowse is console based it will be very useful. :)