I have been moitoring your discutions about Secure IAX.

I have been thinking about writing a wrapper for IAX that uses OppenSSL to encrypt the IAX stream.
If enough prople are interested in this I will do it.

If you are interested, email me offlist at [EMAIL PROTECTED].
if I do this I will be submitting it to Digium for inclusion in mainstream Asterisk.

But I will only spend the time to do this if there is enough interest.

(While I am at it, If some one knows anything about ADSI, I would like to add support for ADSI to IAX.)

Christopher Dobbs
Software Engineer
Eracew Computer Services
http://www.eracew.net/