Want to buy the X100P clones I have? :)

About the best thing that you can do to reduce Echo on the X101P and X100P cards is to;

1. Set the following in zapata.conf;

echocancel=128
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800

2. Enable aggressive echo cancellation in zaptel's zconfig.h file;

/*
* Uncomment for aggressive residual echo supression under
* MARK2 echo canceller
*/
#define AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

I've had much better luck at killing Echo issues with the above
suggestions, on both my P133 X101P box as well as my TE405P based PRI
Gateways. It doesn't solve all the issues, but it does help quite
noticeably.

Thanks for the tip. However, I have been trying evening after avening to get the echo out by tweaking the settings. When I received the TDM11 I pulled out the X101P clone followed the example config at the Digium site and I was up and running without any. I don't mind trying to play around but wasting a lot of time on really cheap hardware was too much waste of time when I look back :)

It's probably possible to get the echo out but it's not worth it for me to figure it out :)