Hi all,

I have two questions regarding CAPI.  Excuse the fact that they are very 'newbie' in nature, but the CAPI documentation is wafer thin!

Firstly I have four BRI adapters (all trunks and controlled by CAPI) in my * box and I would like to know whether I can group these together for dialling out in the same way that ZAP channels can be grouped together.

Secondly I have a problem where * doesn't seem to recognise incoming calls when one of the B channels is in use.  If someone is on the phone to an external number, for example, then incoming calls ring (for the caller, at least) but * doesn't seem to have any idea that the channel is ringing.

Lastly, my capi.conf (as below) only defines one controller as this is what we are testing with.  My understanding is that the interface block (starting with 'msn=470' and ending with 'devices=2') needs to be repeated for each of the four BRI adapters, but with the correct MSN for each.  The documentation I have seen is ambiguous, can anyone confirm this is correct?

Thanks in advance,
I M Newbie.

;
; CAPI config