Thanks Elmar.  I assume it is up to the carrier to determine the MSN for each connection?

D.
FFF Managed Technology Ltd
60 Cook St
P.O. 6368 Wellesley St
Auckland
t +64 9 356 2911
f +64 9 358 9070
m +64 21 415 297
w www.fff.co.nz

Elmar Haneke wrote:
Lastly, my capi.conf (as below) only defines one controller as this is what we are testing with.  My understanding is that the interface block (starting with 'msn=470' and ending with 'devices=2') needs to be repeated for each of the four BRI adapters, but with the correct MSN for each.

If you have different MSN then you have to repeat it for each controller.

If they are on the same MSN you can enter "devices=8" and "controller=1,2,3,4" or repeat which should also work.

Elmar