Title: AntiSpam Alert: Request For Authentication

Is there anyway we can get this shit off the asterisk list apart from posting their email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] here for the spambots to pick up?

Dean

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AntiSpam Alert from Rusten McKenzie

Rusten McKenzie needs you to authenticate yourself before your email will be accepted. To authorize yourself, here's all you have to do:

  1. Press Reply
  2. In the body of the reply, type in my AntiSpam Passcode:

  3. Press Send.

Bongosoft AntiSpam authenticates the SENDER of each incoming email.

For more information about Bongosoft AntiSpam, please visit us at www.bongosoft.com
X-Bongosoft-AntiSpamRFA ([EMAIL PROTECTED])