I may be able to help. I'm a provider in Southern CA. What you need to do is eliminate all pots lines by moving them over to VOIP completely. This will take some time but will save you a lot of money. Please call me for more info. I can provide you service and if your interested LNP your numbers. I would have to check. My number is 626-276-9009. If 90% of your calls are inbound you should not be paying much at all.

Michael Welter wrote:

snacktime wrote:

We have 10 incoming POTS lines to our offices, and a nortel norstar
pbx.  I've been looking at replacing it with * at some point in the
future, and the point that looks most cost effective is when we move
to PRI.

Problem is, I'm not really sure how to go about getting a good deal,
or what questions to ask.  90% of calls will be inbound.  I called up
Qwest and they quoted me $800 month.  I haven't called up any CLEC's
yet to see what they can do.

Any suggestions?  We are in Seattle, Washington.

Chris

The price they quote is not the end of the story. I just received ny first invoice from my CLEC for a voice T-1, and the taxes and other charges are significant. Be sure to ask what the total amount will be.