If it references anything that is not in the default asterisk - then it came from asterisk at home. I just looked again - it uses the festival text to speech engine to say the words - record those messages and then use playback(filename) instead of AGI(festival-script.pl|words to say)

for example:
record a file that says "phone number" and save it in your asterisk sounds directory called phone_number.wav
change
AGI(festival-script.pl|phone number)
playback(phone_number)

for the next one record "has been blacklisted at level" and save as filename blacklisted_at_level.wav

AGI(festival-script.pl|has been blacklisted at level)
playback(blacklisted_at_level)

or if you don't want to use your voice find one of the web sites that lets you test text to speech and download as a wav file and save those.

Daniel Salama wrote:
Tim,

This certainly looks interesting. I just have a question about the recipe: it makes reference to some AGI perl scripts. Is the source available? Or may be it's irrelevant.

Thanks,
Daniel