-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:asterisk-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kristian Kielhofner
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:52 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Astlinux & AMP

Callum McGillivray wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience with installing AMP on a soekris box

running

Astlinux?

Is it possible ?

Cheers,

Callum

Callum,

	While technically being possible, it is not easy, at least not

at

this
point.  The laundry list of required software for AMP makes it very
difficult to run in a trimmed down environment like AstLinux.

	AMP and it's required software is probably bigger than all of
AstLinux...

	Someone, someday will probably build a package for it, but it
doesn't
seem like a viable solution right now.

--
Kristian Kielhofner