Hello All * users.

I have been looking for a way to allow GSM termination through Asterisk to occur. I am not a Telekom fundi and I have set up IAX2/IAX/SIP on asterisk with the ZAP channels via the Digium TDM 400P. I am unable to find any place that can tell me the cost of the VoiceBlue with a currency to I can calculate the cost of buying one. Alternativly - or just out of interist - I only really need to handle one GSM call @ a time and have a SMS capability... is there anyone that can suggest the best way to do so without doing a hack/patch to make a device to interact with asterisk?

--
Kind Regards
Etienne