Peter Nixon wrote:

Lets get our facts straight shall we. It appears that the FIRST ever hardware suported by Asterisk was Sangoma ;-)

Well, Sangoma Frame-Relay hardware, that's true... I was thinking purely of TDM voice hardware, sorry for the confusion. It's been an exceedingly long time since Asterisk even support voice-over-frame at all, so saying that "asterisk was developed on sangoma hardware" is quite misleading, since 90% of what Asterisk is today did not exist when it was being used on the voice-over-frame cards.