Hi Devs,

will it be possible (in the future) to use Octasic SoftEcho with mISDN?

http://www.beronet.com/download/SoftEcho/README

I know that there are license fees to be paid.
I ask, because there are not so many ISDN BRI cards with
echocancellation which fit into a net5501 case (the Sangoma A500
(which has hardware-ec) is too big).

What cards are you using?

Michael

--