Hi list,

since upgrading from Astlinux 0.4.8 to 0.6.1 on my Soekris net4801
with 266MHz + 256 MB RAM (connected with an 1-port HFC-ISDN-card to a
legacy PBX) I have the problem, that the Asterisk application crashes
once or twice a week. Mostly when no call or application is active.
Linux is then still runnibg normally. When I restart the Asterisk
service with "/etc/init.d/asterisk restart" everything works again.
Sometimes I noticed the the crash a few hours later. I got no useful
help in the log files. When the box is idle I have 116 MB RAM free.

With 0.4.8 I had such crashes only once a month and it seemed that
Linux also crashed, cause the watchdog rebooted the box.

Any advice how to debug such crashes?

Michael

--
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]