Darrick Hartman wrote:
> Look at the asterisk.mk file. You'll need to put your patch file in the
> packages/asterisk dir with an appropriate name.
>
> I can't look at the patch clearly on my bb but I will take a look at it when
> I get back home. I JUST today tagged 0.6.5 and started building the release
> files. Does this patch apply to 1.4.24.1?

It applies to builds from 1.4.22 onwards - which were apparently changed
to make the channels more sensitive to alarms (though I have not diffed
the revisions). The status of this patch is currently only
"ready-for-review" but things are bad enough that I will take it as it is.

I will review the .mk file packages structure and try to fold it in.

Thanks
Mart