From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Date: Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 9:23 AM
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Best option for Asterisk Upgrade

Michael,

Ahhh, both of those methods should work fine, let's perform the different
repository method...

Initial condition ...
Repository URL: http://mirror.astlinux-project.org/ast18-firmware-1.x
version: 1.2.7

Then, using Pref's tab set the pre-release Asterisk 11 repo ...
System & Staff Tab Options: -> Repository URL:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/beta.astlinux-project/ast11-firmware-1.x
Then using the System tab, you can upgrade to the latest pre-release
(astlinux-1.0-7872)

Personally I'd use the pre-release version, but if you want to go back to the
1.2.7 Asterisk 11, continue with using Pref's tab set the 1.2.7 Asterisk 11
repo ...
System & Staff Tab Options: -> Repository URL:
http://mirror.astlinux-project.org/ast11-firmware-1.x
Then using the System tab, you can upgrade to the 1.2.7 Asterisk 11 version.

Guaranteed to work :-)

Lonnie