Actually probably if I just deleted all my certificates that would have fixed
it too but oh well!

Regards
Michael Knill

On 12/8/18, 5:36 am, "Michael Knill" <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au> wrote:

    Yay did a Firefox Refresh and it fixed it.

    Go to about:support and in Give Firefox a tune up, click Refresh Firefox…
    It actually reimports all your personal info which is handy.

    Regards
    Michael Knill

    On 11/8/18, 10:55 am, "Michael Knill" <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>