Hi,

This is a general Python async question I've had that I haven't seen a
discussion of. Do people know of any techniques other than manually
inspecting code line by line to find out if you're accidentally making
a raw call to a blocking function in a coroutine?

Related to this, again, outside of inspecting the external source
code, is there any way to know if a function you're calling (e.g. in
someone else's library or in the standard lib) has the potential of
blocking?

What would be the way of detecting something like this if it made its
way into "production"? What would be some of the symptoms?

--Chris