Historically, prior to being incorporated into the linux-firmware
project, firmware for kernel.org ath1*k drivers has been first published
to Kalle's GitHub:
https://github.com/kvalo/ath10k-firmware
https://github.com/kvalo/ath11k-firmware
(ath12k firmware was pushed to the ath11k-firmware repo on a temporary
basis in anticipation of this move)

But in order to have repos with multiple maintainers, as well as to have
a hosting platform with more control, we have moved to CodeLinaro:
https://git.codelinaro.org/clo/ath-firmware/ath10k-firmware
https://git.codelinaro.org/clo/ath-firmware/ath11k-firmware
https://git.codelinaro.org/clo/ath-firmware/ath12k-firmware

Note that most people should not care about this -- normally you should
use the firmware that is in the official linux-firmware repo:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/

You should only need to access the staging repos if you need a previous
version to work around an issue, or if you are testing new firmware that
is supposed to fix a problem that you've reported.

Please let Kalle & I know if you have any issues with these new repos!

/jeff