Hi Jeff,

On 2024-03-13 15:32, Jeff Johnson wrote:

Kalle & I are just the conduit, but I've relayed this thread to the folks
responsible for feeding us the firmware releases.

Thank you for providing that service to the community. It's much appreciated.

Is there a chance you could ask the team for the most recent firmware for QCA9379 hw1.0 SDIO (Naples)? Branch name would be WLAN.NPL. There are currently no public releases of this firmware outside of what's included in the vendor blobs from some Android devices. I'm still doing some testing on the patch I sent to support this card on February 28 to this list and I'd like to see if some of the issues I'm seeing might be a firmware issue.

Thanks!

Regards,
Felix