Hello! I have a Samsung NT500R5H-Y53L with the QCA6174 card, and I noticed I was getting terrible performance (around 20-30 Mbps) compared to other devices on the network (600-700 Mbps), when running a speedtest.

I tried modifying some settings and discovered that I can get around 500-600 Mbps on the speedtest if I limited the router settings to WPA2-PSK, but once I set the setting to allow for both WPA2 and WPA3, the card connects using WPA3-SAE but then has terrible performance as a result.

Is this a driver bug, or a limitation of the hardware? Is there a way to force the card to connect over WPA2-PSK?

- Eric