Hi there,

I was wondering whether there are plans to support the WiFi QoS
enhancements in ath5k, in particular separate queues for
voip/data/video/background together with corresponding contention
parameters.

Right now, it seems QoS is not yet supported, since mac80211's conf_tx is
set to NULL and mac80211 only sees only one harware transmit queue
(ieee80211_hw.queues). Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Assuming ath5k will eventually support QoS, will this be implemented
through conf_tx()?

        Thank you,
        Patrick Verkaik

$ lspci -nn|grep -i ath
02:08.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Atheros Communications Inc. AR5212/AR5213
Multiprotocol MAC/baseband processor [168c:0013] (rev 01)

$ uname -r
2.6.28-rc2-mm1