Hi all,

This is my first message on this board. I have a newbie question: where can I
find the ath5k source code for Fedora 11?

I installed Fedora 11 on my Acer laptop. I found that it is using ath5k as the
wireless driver, correct? If so, where can I find the source code for Fedora
11? I am interested in experimenting with the module, so I would like to build
it and install it.

I did download a driver from a link on LinuxWireless.org. It was the latest
version, not for the Fedora 11 kernel though. I compiled it and installed it,
but it did not work. I also noticed that there is no ath5k source code
available for Fedora 11 kernel, which is 2.6.29.4-167.fc11.i686.PAE.

Many thanks!
Dolphin