> What's the signal level at 50ft?

 Link Quality=31/70  Signal level=-79 dBm

And here are some more data points...

0 feet:           Link Quality=61/70  Signal level=-49 dBm

10 feet:           Link Quality=37/70  Signal level=-73 dBm

20 feet:           Link Quality=30/70  Signal level=-80 dBm

30 feet:           Link Quality=29/70  Signal level=-81 dBm

40 feet:           Link Quality=31/70  Signal level=-79 dBm

At 50 feet the connection dropped and reconnected. Let me know if this
helps or if you were looking for something else.

Thanks,

Ilya