On 24/04/13 12:35, Kalle Valo wrote:
> Michal Kazior <michal.kaz...@tieto.com> writes:
>
>> Rebased on the tip of master branch.
>>
>> Michal Kazior (6):
>>    ath10k: rename htt_struct
>>    ath10k: fix code style
>>    ath10k: fix code style of handling errors
>>    ath10k: fix code style a little
>>    ath10k: cleanup tx/rx mode handling
>>    ath10k: cleanup hw init-related code
>
> Thanks, applied. Patch 6 had conflicts, please check.

Patch 6 is incomplete. I'll send a follow up patch to fix it.

> BTW, 3-way merge didn't work:
>
> Applying: ath10k: cleanup hw init-related code
> fatal: sha1 information is lacking or useless
> (drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/hw.h).
> Repository lacks necessary blobs to fall back on 3-way merge.
> Cannot fall back to three-way merge.
> Patch failed at 0006 ath10k: cleanup hw init-related code
>
> Are you sure you don't have any custom patches as parent of the patchset
> you are submitting? Or do you submit patches somehow differently?

I try to send patchsets rebased upon github master branch. Some
patchsets have subtle dependencies between each other and I didn't
rebase those (since there would be conflicts anyways). I'll rebase
everything from now on.

-- Pozdrawiam / Best regards, Michal Kazior.