Yeah, that was my first guess-- to use a different access class than BE!
I want to do add some extra redundancy bits in the payload .. I wasn't sure
if it's easier to
do it in mac80211 susbsystem or in the driver .. I see one cannot know
anything about
in the packet in the driver as they are just linked list, but I wasn't sure
where to do in mac80211.

Thanks,
Abhinav