On 29/1/05 5:15 PM, "Asbjørn Ulsberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know what we're talking about and still don't understand why embedding
> so-called «favorite icons» is so wildely different from embedding other
> types of graphical objects in feeds (at all levels) that it has to be done
> in a wildely different way.

You talk of embedding images as if those images are some form of content,
but the Pace uses this language:

>>   an image resource which provides visual identification for a feed

... as such it would be better to think of the atom:icon and atom:badge/logo
in the same sense as atom:tagline -- they are descriptive meta-data, not
content. It's a fine distinction, but it's there.

e.