Tim Bray wrote:

Just to see if it uncovered any problems, I twiddled the ongoing software to generate a format-05 atom feed. It didn't uncover any problems that I could see. Norm's RNC schema was very valuable in debugging, not that there were many bugs. Check it out at http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/ongoing.atom

the xmlns and version indicate format-04.

I guess the only thing that's mildly interesting is that some entries have <summary> and others have <content> depending on whether the whole thing's there. -Tim

Just curious, why is the <title> on the same line as <entry>?

A blank line before every entry might also improve readability.

PS: if you open that URL in FireFox (on OS X anyhow), and FireFox asks you what program you'd like to open it in, do not (repeat NOT) tell FireFox to open it in FireFox. Trust me on this.

Suggestion: try

  view-source:http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/ongoing.atom

No, it is not a registered uri scheme, but it seems to be a defacto standard.

- Sam Ruby

P.S. w.r.t. the version attribute, I still believe that YAGNI. But if it is to remain, I hope that the final version is mercifully short.