Friday, June 10, 2005, 1:03:41 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> *All* reworking is not acceptable now.

> [...]

> There is a large difference between suggesting a bunch of reworking
> and pointing out specific ambiguities. Please do the latter if you
> find them.

Yes, I understand. In my previous mail I suggested some areas which
might be ambiguous, such as the distinctions between the various types
of extension markup; and whether we need to say that namespace
attributes don't count as attributes for the purposes of 6.4.1/2.
Whether or not this is serious is up for debate...

I posted this purely as a talking point, so that anyone unsure about
section 6, can take a look, see if it matches their understanding of
section 6; and if not, to see whether this is the draft's fault, their
fault, or my fault.

The reason I posted it at all, is because I will be on holiday for the
next week, so I won't have any more input until after then, which will
probably be a bit late.

--
Dave