Thanks Garrett, I'll take this into account if I do another draft.

Cheers,

On 28/06/2005, at 1:39 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

Mark Nottingham wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet- Drafts directories.
        Title           : Feed History: Enabling Stateful Syndication
        Author(s)       : M. Nottingham
Filename : draft-nottingham-atompub-feed- history-00.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2005-6-27
This document specifies mechanisms that allow feed publishers to give
   hints about the nature of the feed's statefulness, and a means of
   retrieving ^missed^ entries from a stateful feed.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-feed- history-00.txt

I imagine someone else has already noticed this, but there's a typo in the example. The open tag uses the prefix 'fh', but the close tag uses 'fs'.

Also, why is Stateful capitalized? All the other parts of atom use lower case tag names, IIRC.

-garrett