On 11/8/05 3:20 PM, "A. Pagaltzis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As long as producers throw in atom:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'related'] pointers
> to the source as well, that base is covered anyway.

I'd prefer to see atom:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"in-reply-to"].

Of course it's "related". All links in an entry point to related resources,
that's the very definition of a link. We also know what the nature of the
relationship is (it's in reply to that resource), so it doesn't hurt to
specify that.

James -- any chance of defining that in the comments draft, alongside the
'replies' link relation. You could then simplify the thr:in-reply-to element
to just needing to handle the thr:idref case.

e.