+1 I completely agree with Bob again.

Though my preference of course would be to put RDF in the content.
RDF has structures for ordered lists. It probably has vocabularies for songs. It has vocabulary to specify the author of a work, etc... And with foaf you could also specify which of the artists was your friend. In short you can
mix the different RDF vocabularies out there in well understood ways.

For those of you new to RDF but au fait with Java, I have just written up a blog
that should help explain exactly why RDF is so powerful:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/bblfish? entry=java_annotations_the_semantic_web

In short: RDF can be mapped directly onto Java Beans. Just as Beans can be plugged together, so RDF markup can be plugged together. Welcome to the world of OO xml.

Henry Story