On Oct 17, 2005, at 5:17 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
They seem similar. But, what if you want to have more than one paging semantic applied to a single feed, and those uses of paging don't align? I.e., there's contention for prev/next?

If no one shares my concern, I'll drop it... as long as I get to say "I told you so" if/when this problem pops up :)
I share your concern.