I'd like to support this in our products, and I'm curious as to why the
feed licence isn't inherited (by default) by the entries within a feed.
  Seems like this would require a lot of duplicate licence information
in the most common case, where the feed and its entries have exactly the
same licence.  It's not a huge issue but if there's a good reason why
this rule is in place it would be good to know.

-John Panzer

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-05.txt

--
Abstractioneer John Panzer