The deadline for requesting an official BOF is Monday. The IAB and IESG are having a bit of discussion of upcoming BOFs this Thursday, even before the Monday deadline, so it would be good to have an indication of a possible request ASAP :) If an official BOF does not come together, there's always Bar BOFs, or even a mini-BOF (pseudo- BOF?) in the Apps Area meeting which is typically the Monday morning of IETF week.

I'm also trying to put together some topics of general interest for the Apps Area open meeting, and there's the HTTP Authentication or anti-Phishing BOF which has already been requested and should be of interest to Atom people.

I personally have had a lot of people tell me of interest in Atom extensions but it's hard to tell if there's a real possibility of the work items gelling into a charter.

Lisa